Chittagong Club has a soccer field to play soccer.
Soccer – or football as it’s also called – is the most popular sport
in the world and is played in most countries. It is a team sport,
involving 11 players on each side who use their legs, head and torso to
pass a ball and score goals. The nature of the game means that players
may be sprinting, running fast or slow, and sometimes may be standing
As play during soccer is continuous, soccer is great for fitness and
cardiovascular health. People of various ages and skill levels can
participate in soccer, with individuals of various sizes being able to
do equally well. Soccer can also be a great sport for kids who may not
have high levels of athletic ability, but who would like to participate
in team sports.
Soccer can be a great workout and lots of fun. The health benefits include:
- Increases aerobic capacity and cardiovascular health
- Lowers body fat and improves muscle tone
- Builds strength, flexibility and endurance
- Increases muscle and bone strength
- Improved health due to shifts between walking, running and sprinting.