(27th October – 1st November)
It is with great pleasure to announce that CCL Cricket Team is going to play a reciprocal friendship Cricket match with Royal Bangkok Sports Club (RBSC) at their ground on Saturday the 29th October 2022. The CCL Cricket Team & Its entourage will leave for Bangkok on Thursday, 27th October, 2022 and will be back on Tuesday, 1st November, 2022.
We have the following package:
The Package Includes: 63,000/- (per person)
- Dhaka- Bangkok – Dhaka – CTG by US Bangla Airlines Economy Class Air Ticket.
- All pre-payable airport taxes (Both Ways).
- Visa fee.
- Accommodation for 5 nights 6 days on twin sharing basis. 2 (Two) adults sharing 1 room at Hotel Ambassador Tower Wing.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast.
- Transportation: Airport-Hotel-Airport @ Bangkok.
- Passport : The expiry date must not be less than 6 months along with photocopy of Passport.
- Application : Application form for one passport with 2 recent colour photo (3.5cmx4.5cm with white background) duly filled up the applicant at his own.
- Bank Statement : Bank Solvency and Bank Statement of the last 6 months with satisfactory transaction (original)
- NOC for Job Holder
- Vaccine Certificate
- Visa request letter to embassy from the Applicant
- Parents Consent Letter for Applicant aged under 18
- Visiting Card
- Letterhead of Company
- Trade License (original notarized english translated and photocopy of the original)
In order to register for the tour, you are requested to submit the required documents to Mr. Imrul Hasan (Manager-Coordination, 01713123139) by 20th September, 2022 @ 8:00 pm with cheque or cash for the charges.
We look forward to your participation with us on this exciting trip to Bangkok.
No Refund & Cancellation. Thank you.
Zabed Hashem (Nannu)
Member in Charge (Cricket)
Chittagong Club Limited.